Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

 So far the reading and writing assignments have been very beneficial. I have noticed that it is very important to read the whole story even if I only write about part of the reading. I have not quite figured out taking notes over the reading because I don't know how someone could get up into 200 plus word counts and not end up telling the same story over again. I am more happy with my website then my blog because my blog just seems kind've jumbled and cluttered. My favorite reading so far has been the segment on Sinbad the Sailor because he was very adventurous and it was very easy to stay engaged throughout the whole reading. I am excited to work in the future on taking notes more like a writer because then I will be able to sculpt my story I will write as I am reading.


Reflection (Picture Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...