Friday, November 27, 2020

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something that I have been intrigued with for many years. Young boys seem to always be interested in the Knights of the Round Table, but I never really had a chance to explore deeper into their history until this week. This class was overall a very interesting class that challenged me in many different ways from typically structured classes. The online aspect required me to keep on top of the class work instead of relying on the instructor talking about assignments during class time. I also love to read, so getting the opportunity to read all of these different fables and tales was super fun and expanded my typical genres that I read. The project was very daunting at first, but I grew to enjoy building on my site after initially got it all set up. It was also very interesting to read everyone else's projects and get to interact with other people in the class. This helped to make the class feel very involved despite it being completely online. I also really enjoyed how involved professor Gibbs was with all of our projects. I felt like she was really trying to help me succeed in the class.


Image result for Finished

(Picture Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...