Friday, November 27, 2020

Wikipedia: Week 13

 King Arthur: (King Arthur Source)

I was really intrigued by the stories of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round table, so I decided to start with reading about King Arthur.

Merlin: (Merlin Source)

I then chose to go to the page about Merlin because he was an important figure in the tales about King Arthur. Merlin was known as an enchanter or wizard throughout most of the tales.

Round Table: (Round Table Source)

I chose to go onto the Round Table because I was interested to see what that meant. I wondered if it would be just about the Round Table itself or if it was about the knights as well. It ended up being just about the table.

Knights of the Round Table: (Knights Story Source)

I chose the Knights of the Round Table because the last page I chose was just about the table. The Knights of the Round Table are the knights that were in fellowship with King Arthur bringing this whole trail full circle.


King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.jpg

(Picture Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...