Friday, November 27, 2020

Microfiction: Two Small Autobiography stories



I was born a larger than average baby. Before I was born, my family consisted of my mom, dad, and two sisters. I ended up being the final piece to our family. We grew up very close and are still close to this day. I believe that this is due to how my parents raised us. they instilled in us the value of family as well as Christian values to live by. This allowed us to see each other as more than just a brother or sister, but as one of God's children. I will forever be thankful for the life I grew up in. 


My early childhood can be summed in very few words. I was blessed to grow up in a house full of love, respect, and laughter.


These two stories are about my childhood and I wanted to write a 100 word story and then boil that down even smaller into a 25 word story.



(Picture Source)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...