Thursday, October 15, 2020

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I have loved all of the comments that I have received from my fellow classmates. It really makes me want to put more work into my comments that I leave on people's pages. I have received quite a few comments on the layout of my portfolio page so I am going to work on making that a little more eye popping. I won't lie my comments have been lacking when it comes to other people's sites. I have yet to find a good way to come up with enough material to keep it from sounding like I am rambling. However, I am confident I will find one and am not disheartened. I have been getting a sense of knowing other people through the process of comments and feedback. In the future I am going to be more intentional with my project comments and really make the most out of them.


(Picture Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...