Sunday, September 13, 2020

Topic Research: King Cormac of Ireland

 For my project I am thinking about doing stories about King Cormac. He was an old king of the Munster Tuatha in Ireland. He has many heroic exploits and great stories. I think it would be fun to do a story about his birth at the start of my project. My next story could be about his rise to the position of King. I was thinking my third story would be either about some of his exploits as King, or I could do a story about his death. 

Source to The High Deeds of Finn and other Bardic Romances of Ancient Ireland, by T. W. Rolleston, et al, Illustrated by Stephen Reid

King Cormac (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...