Sunday, September 13, 2020

Feedback Strategies

 Try Feedfoward instead of Feedback (Source)

        In this article about positive feedback the author focuses on teaching people to give others suggestions about future performance instead of focusing on past mistakes. One thing I liked about it was the quote "It can be more productive for people to learn to be right, than prove they were wrong." This is a very exciting way of thought when it comes to feedback because it opens up so many possibilities and allows for growth that otherwise isn't there.


Five Reasons to Stop Saying "Good Job!" (Source)

        This article was very interesting to me because it was something that I have never heard of before. The phrase "Good Job!" has always had positive meaning to me and I've never looked at ways that it can be harmful. I liked when the article was saying how saying "Good Job!" creates the need to continue to hear that positive reinforcement. 


(Image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...