Monday, September 7, 2020

Topic Brainstorm

 Ireland Myths and Fables (Source)

    I think it would be interesting to do a project about different myths and fables of Irish origin. I don't know very much about the culture or way of life in Ireland, but this would be a great opportunity to explore and learn more about it. There are a lot of stories about different kings, so I could do a whole project about different kings throughout Irish history.


Pacific Myths and Fables (Source

    It would be interesting to do a project over different creation myths from the Pacific Islands. I have always been drawn to the ocean and the feeling that comes with being at the beach, but I do not know very much about the history and culture of the Pacific Islanders. 


Native American Myths and Fables (Source)

    I would maybe like to choose a different story that reveals the culture of different Native American tribes. This would be interesting because I am part Cherokee, but have never taken the time to discover the history of the Cherokee people. I could compare different aspects of their culture which would really help to explore the Native American people.


Folk Tales and Myths (Source)

    This project would be looking at classical story like Brer Rabbit, Brer Wolf, etc. These are the tales that I am most familiar with these types of fables, so this would be a more in depth look into these stories than other project topics.

British and Celtic Fables (Source)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...