Thursday, September 17, 2020

Week 4 Story Lab

 Microfiction Story Lab 

        Reading these stories about microfiction were very interesting. I have never read any stories this short and am excited to explore this idea much more. It allows for the author to include just the nuts and bolts of the story. This makes the reader's mind interpret the story in many different ways. The short stories almost reminded me of parables told by Jesus in the Bible's New Testament. I am excited to explore some of the extra credit microfiction writing opportunities in the coming weeks and see what I can come up with!

The stories that I looked at were on the Drabbles: Tiny Traditional Stories in 100 words website. (Source)

The Cunning Hare and the Witless Lion (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Last Words Finishing the Class

 This week was a great week to finish up with. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table was a very interesting topic and something tha...